DEPARTMENT OF INTERIOR AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT
The Department is a primary catalyst for excellence in local governance that nurtures self-reliant, progressive, orderly, safe and globally-competitive communities sustained by God-centered and empowered citizenry.
The Department shall promote peace and order, ensure public safety, and strengthen capability of Local Government Units through active people’s participation and a professionalized corps of civil servants.
To promote peace and order, ensure public safety, and further strengthen local government capability towards the effective delivery of basic services to the citizenry.
PLEDGE OF COMMITMENT
We, the officials and employees of DILG Municipal Office of Tinambac, Camarines Sur, in upholding the dignity of providing genuine, efficient and effective service to our clientele, commit to carry out our sworn duties as civil servants as embodied in our Citizen’s Charter to the best of our abilities.
DILG Municipal officials and employees ensure efficient and effective service by upholding the following standards:
- Provide services to clientele from Monday to Friday, from 8:00AM to 5:00PM without interruptions;
- Act on all applications/requests/queries promptly at all times;
- Process documents within the time frame specified for each frontline service;
- Ensure the availability of all data/information;
- Ensure the comfort and convenience of clients; and
- Serve with utmost courtesy, competence and integrity.