MUNICIPAL CIVIL REGISTRAR
Enhanced and innovative civil registration system in preserving the integrity of documents and continuous development of strategies to enrich responsive and effective provision of services.
To provide civil registration services with the highest degree of accuracy and correctness guided by the implementing civil laws and regulation and to serve the populace of Tinambac with integrity, efficiency and competence regardless of their class, beliefs and culture.
- To provide the basic services on civil registration in accordance with the applicable rules and regulations of the government.
- Certificate of Live Birth
On Time: 30 days from date of birth
Delayed: Beyond 30 days from date of birth
- Certificate of Death
On Time: 30 days from date of death
Delayed: Beyond 30 days from date of death
- Certificate of Marriage
On time: marriage with marriage license (15 days from date of marriage)
- Marriage with exceptional character, ex. Arts. 34, 27, 28 & 33 (30 days from the date of marriage)
Delayed: beyond the given period in timely registration
- Affidavit of Admission of Paternity/Affidavit of Acknowledgement
- Affidavit of Legitimation
- Affidavit to use the surname of the father
- Other Registrable Legal Instruments